Wednesday, January 21, 2009

something about myself...

Here is little about myself…

Im shi min and were grown up in KL. Like any other kids, I went through schooling and right now at Utar doing a Bachelor Degree in Entrepreneurship which is quite interesting. I like to cook and enjoy eating nice food which can be found anywhere in KL. The reason I am so into eatery might be because of my family who engaged in a food business. Besides cooking, I also like to bake cakes and make desserts. My favorites would have to be tiramisu and chocolates.







There are few websites that I visits very often which are google.com, facebook.com, wikipedia.com, utar.edu.my, and youtube.com. I often use it to search for various information and to get the latest news that happened around the world. Besides that it is also a very useful tool to socialize and communicate with my friends.



I guess that’s all for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment