Thursday, January 22, 2009

my personal profile

hi,
My name is Wong Chew Hwa; my friends always call me Denise. Now I am 24 years old and is a female. My hometown is at Kuala Pilah. I am the youngest daughter in the family. I am a student at the Graduate School of Accounting and Management at University Tunku Abdul Rahman in Malaysia. My main field of study is Administration Entrepreneurship. Before my undergraduate education, I work as an account assistant.
My hobbies are jogging, shopping and watch movie .During school holidays I always watch movie with my friends at Golden Screen Cinemas. I and my friends always choose Times Square and Mid Valley Cinemas. Besides, my lunch and tea time with friends is normally at Old Town cafe in Sungai Long.

5 websites that I visited the most include:
1. www.google.com.my
2. www.wikipedia.com.my
3. www.yahoo.com
4. www.dict.cn.com
5. www.utar.edu.my.
These five websites I always used to search important information that will guide me how to start and write my assignment. Especially http://www.dict.cn.com,this/ websites will help me understand the vocabulary that I don’t understand. I and my friends always like to choose Startbucks coffee and Secret Recipe restaurant discuss assignment and access the internet.
when im bored I will also access internet to watch new drama and search past News (Nightline), Websites such as
1. http://www.tv8.com.my/
2. www.TV3@nightline.com.my
3. www.TV7.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment